4.08.2023

This too shall pass

Inflation and interest rate increases are now beginning to be felt in society. According to reports, 2/3 of all mortgages are tied up and due for renegotiation in 2023 so I think we, as a society, have a tough time ahead of us.

On a personal level, the past two weeks have been disturbingly quiet in our shop. Given that the schools in Sweden have Easter break next week, I suspect that the coming week will be just as horrible.

Since I always put the money to work, I have to withdraw the excess cash from "their workplaces" starting next week to get me through the next few weeks. An action I really detest, but as they say "This too shall pass". However, sooner rather than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...