4.12.2023

And so it begins

This week is spring break in Sweden. The most perfect teenager in the world is going to a concert for the first time in his (and our) life.

I feel total panic at this while the offspring's feeling is at the exact other end of the emotional spectrum.

I certainly don't want to scare junior but at the same time I have to make him realize that there are people who have evil intentions.

My concern is certainly not exaggerated or ridiculous. Yesterday there was a robbery in which a 12-year-old girl was stabbed when she was robbed of her mobile phone. The robbery took place on one of the city's municipal buses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...