4.25.2023

Rather safe than sorry

The robbers have changed their MO.

In the past they have dressed in stolen work clothes from various freight forwarders to now be very well dressed to trick people into opening their front door. When the front door is opened, several cronies come forward and force their way into the home.

In the past, we have told the offspring not to open to people dressed in different uniforms from forwarding companies. Now we have changed it to the fact that he is not allowed to open the front door for anyone who rings the doorbell.

It feels terrible to have to take these steps but I would never forgive myself if the offspring was the victim of an armed robbery in our home. I hate how our society has become.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...