7.31.2019

I need help!

How the offspring has come across this information is still unclear but that he has received ammunition for a long time to come is crystal clear.

As a 16 year old young man and his teammate won $3 million playing Fortnite, my life as a parent has become a bit more difficult in one aspect. The offspring which has limited playing time when it quotes "You can't live playing computer games" final quote.

There are several reasons why we have chosen to limit his playing time. We think that in addition to the obvious as school work, it is also important to exercise, meet friends in real life and play and so on.

How to reset my position is still unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...