7.28.2019

You reap what you sow

Last year we stayed at the Conrad hotel. A hotel that suited me and my husband perfectly. Unfortunately, there was not many families with children, so young master Dewlar became a little bored.

This year I and my husband decided to take one for the team and chose Hilton hotel instead were we noted last year had a lot of more families with children.

After 5 minutes in the pool, YMD says "Who chose the hotel?" whereupon I say we chose this for him so he might find a friend.

YMD says "Mom, look around. There are more than 50 kids in the pool right now, 10 of these pee right now. I'm not this kind of a kid!"

Then he resolutely gets out of the pool and asks to go up to the hotel room to shower. How to bring him down to the pool area again will be tomorrow's exciting task.

We have 2 weeks in this hotel ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...