7.29.2019

More money to come

Even though July is almost over, I'm still waiting for some payouts from ARR, NRZ and OCCI.

The number nerd in me loves to compile the dividends that have been generated so far this year. Now it's more exciting than ever after I was able to update my document with Matts encoding.

Being able to match expected dividends according to my Google Sheets compared to Google Finance in real time is absolutely fantastic. I can directly take into account changes in dividends.

I'm already looking forward to next year when I will be able to make sharp reconciliations every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...