7.18.2019

Taking enough space is an art form

I am brought up to keep a low profile and not to make much fuss about me. This is a difficult task when you have a very outgoing personality.

Before I got the offspring I was always in the office first. When I went to work it was just me and the newspaper bids. They felt a little frightened by me because I was trying to make a conversation with them. At that level it is.

My son has inherited this personal trait. He can also talk to anybody at any time. Thankfully, his school encourages these qualities.

Unfortunately, however, I have to hold him back a little. Society is not appreciating people who take too much space. It is a fine balancing act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...