11.05.2019

A small warning

I received my dividend from OXLC at my Nordea account several days ago. The world's most perfect  husband, on the other hand, has not received a single penny yet. The longer it goes the more acidic he becomes.

Today he decided to call Nordea. After making his way through the various menus, he found himself in a telephone queue with an estimated waiting time of about 20 minutes. He emailed them instead.

Nordea answered him the day after and asked him to call them instead. My advice to Nordea's customer service is not to lift the receiver tomorrow when my better half is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...