11.25.2019

How can you not love spreadsheets?

Since we have 3 different banks that we have holdings in, the follow-up becomes a bit tortuous. You have to compile all the information yourself. Our 3 banks have very different ways of reporting our holdings, dividends and deposits.

In my Google Sheets I can "cherry-pick" my features. In this way, the functions are completely adapted to our wishes. Unfortunately, I created a new document for each function. As a result, I had several documents. Today I have compiled all these documents into one instead. In addition, I have linked them so I just have to fill in the information in one place. The other sheets retrieve the information directly from the current cell.

From January 2020, every single cell will have up-to-date information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...