2.21.2020

Don't put all your eggs in one basket

I have always believed that we are the only ones who are disloyal to the banks. The more blogs I read, the more enlightened I become that most people have deposits in different banks. The reasons for this are almost as many as there are people.

Various offerings of shares and funds, procedures for foreign tax repayment, how user-friendly the website is, terms for mortgages and so on. For us, it has always been primarily about the tax refund. The frustration over Nordea's user-hostile website has subsided. Whether their side has gotten better or if we are used to their standard is hard to say.

We will continue with Avanza, Nordnet and Nordea. However, Nordea will be our main bank, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...