2.09.2020

It's always a competition!

One of my fears is that we are destroying the offspring's natural drive by pampering him to much. Both Mr Dewlar and I love to compete. Therefore, it became natural for us to compete with YMD in all forms and constellations. Whether it is golf, basketball, Pokemon Go or to be the first one up the stairs to our apartment and ring the doorbell.

Today when we were on our way home from our walk my husband and I had to stop at the grocery store. Our son asked if he could go straight home instead of accompany us. 5 minutes later it rang on my husband's phone. It was the offspring who called and said quote "Dad, tell mom that I won, I rang the doorbell." unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...