2.10.2020

Imploding shares

Occasionally, stock prices fall without actually having a relevant reason. My view is that if a share falls below $5 according to the above scenario, I get the feeling that the big financial institutions perceive these shares as rubbish shares and sell off their holdings.

Such negative price developments do not appear to have any bottom, it is almost like they implode. As the share price goes down, dividends increase. Such a combination I find difficult to resist. My acquisitions of WPG are a typical example. My husband's support in this easily strained situation consists of text messages: "WPG 🤔".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...