2.02.2020

I hope I can stay focused on the right factor

It is difficult to predict how much the Corona virus will affect the financial market in the future. If it continues to spread and more countries isolate themselves, I assume that different REITs with a focus on hotels and the like will suffer.

Our holdings include such REITs, should such a situation arise, I will try to see it as an opportunity to lower the acquisition price and not focus on the depreciation of value. However, given the elderly and the weak, I hope they get control of the virus immediately, preferably yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...