2.14.2020

Hardly any dividends, but lots of unwanted changes

If the tidal wave of dividends that came in January has changed to a dehydrated river, then it happens all the more in my emotional life. Tomorrow, the world's most perfect child will have 3 friends at home on a "study day". Two of them are girls. How this has come about I am completely unaware of.

I consider myself a person who recently 😉 gave birth to him and he is a baby. My baby. This week has been full of new activities for me, he has started going to school himself and now this. There must be a limit to what a mother is expected to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...