2.05.2020

Everything was not better before

My new computer works beyond expectation. There is only one program left to install. All other programs I was able to restore completely myself. It is absolutely incredible how user-friendly everything with computers has become.

A hundred (twenty to be exact) years ago I worked at a software company. At that time, our operating technicians went out to our customers to install operating systems from floppy disks. It took an incredible amount of time to do these installations and was very expensive. I am fascinated by how automated everything is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...