2.06.2019

I take my hat off for Nordea

Nordea doesn't like competition and I hate taxes. This unite us and makes Nordea my new hero!

Nordea's goal is to compete with highly IT-savvy internet banks. Their muscles are their absolutely flawless websites, with unbeatable interfaces. However, Nordea has their tax return favor.

Apparently, Nordea uses its equity to pay the tax directly. In fact, this means that Nordea lets us borrow the money for 3-2 years, depending on the month in which I receive my return, completely free of charge.

In my world, it makes Nordea the winner every day of the week.

Thank You Nordea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...