2.24.2019

Youth vs. money part II

Last night we were at a 50 years party. Our friend had rented one of the popular premises. After a number of hours, the premises were opened for to the public.

The audience who came was middle-aged wealthy men and young beautiful women (not jealous at all...). As a 49-year-old woman, I felt a little uncomfortable. It was a long time ago since I felt so old and outdated.

These are the same woman who thinks that everybody should be treated equally, unless they are offered drinks. I love that double moral!

Due to my looks I'm grateful that I'm an almost economically independent woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...