2.13.2019

Haven't check my account

Due to my BPPV, I have not check my account for dividends for several days.

February is a middle-dividend-month, so I do not expect any larger amounts. I logged in last night and found that the value of my portfolio had increased a lot. This is mostly due to the US dollar.

One of my internet banks has a tool that scores your holdings. I have gone from minimum score to highest in just one week. All thanks to the US dollar.

Although it is flattering to have a high score on my holdings, I do not like the variables they use. Such a quick change of point has no greater value in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...