2.19.2019

A perfect storm

I still hesitate if I should continue to buy securities or go down for a moment.

I logged in to one of my banks and couldn't believe in my eyes. The value had increased incredibly much, all thanks to the US dollar. It feels like my portfolio goes on anabolic steroids, aka the US dollar. My biggest opponent of continuing to buy securities today is the $.

This opponent causes me both joy and grief. I am very pleased with the value of my portfolio, but the desire to continue buying securities is missing, is it really worth the price?

On the other hand, if I do not continue to invest, I will miss future dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...