2.04.2019

Long-term, wide and consistent are my key words

I try to be consistent and buy over time, both on bear and bull markets. I believe that if you are long-term and wide in your investments you will earn over time.

I rarely, or never, sell my holdings when the professional investors tell me. Instead, I stick to my plan. In this country, there was recently a prosecution against several  day traders who had manipulated stock prices to their own advantage. They were big players on the market.

In my youth, I started saving in a couple of old-age pension insurances. I wish I had been smarter and invested the money myself in the stock market. As soon as I can redeem the insurance, I will.

My motto is that "no one cares as much about money as I do!" Therefore I go my own way, along with my better half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...