2.12.2019

I guess it's my time to help out

I don't talk about my holdings to others, except from my parents.

My dad became interested in our investments. Because he doesn't like computers and data, he asked us to help him. So we have helped him for a few years now. His stock portfolio has increased over the years, but lately it has really risen.

Tonight is the first time he has ever confirmed that he has made money. He had received a large dividend and wanted me to invest them.

Because he is my father I helped him and bought ARR to him, despite my BPPV.

What we don't do for our parents, and future heritage...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...