2.16.2019

I need more money

Last night I saw a lecture about how you can live a long life. They had studied so called blue zons, areas where people become very old.

Most of it was old news such as daily training, what you eat, family situations and to avoid stress.

One factor surprised me. The reproductive. Getting children late in life is good.

I always thought getting children late in life would make you old faster. Apparently, this is the opposite. 

Reproduction is so important that the body counteracts disintegration until you have secured two generations. Roughly simplified.

Because we were in our forties when we had our child, perhaps our son follows the same timeline.

I need more money, A LOT OF MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...