2.23.2019

Don't know if I made the right decision

Last night I fell for the temptation and sold some holdings with decent profits.

Although I know it is smart to secure profits, it still feels like I gave up somehow. I do not know why.

SCM at the highest level seen over the past year in combination with a strong US dollar and together with some other strong sales (GAIN, HRZN, TPVG),  I filled the wallet with money significantly.

All I need now is a weak US dollar and a weak stock market so I can invest and make more money.

Time may tell if I made the right choice or if I will buy back with loss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...