2.09.2019

Double-edged sword

The dollar is very strong compared to the Swedish krona. The strong US dollar both worries and affects me. The strong dollar worries me about our domestic economy. It can be a sign that confidence in our domestic economy is not particularly strong.
The positive thing about a strong dollar is that I get bigger dividends. When I reinvest the dividend it will be with the same conditions for the dollar exchange rate. Unfortunately, new acquisitions made with my monthly savings are more expensive.

No matter how you twist and turn, your butt is always in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...