2.03.2019

To hell and almost back again

Last Thursday I woke up perfectly well and got out of bed. As soon as I stood up the world spun around and I fell to the floor.

I'm forever grateful that my husband was still home. After spending a couple of hours in bed without any signs of improvement we called the medical information. They advised us to go to the hospital immediately. I was in such a bad condition we were not able to take the cab. We had to call the ambulance.

After 11 hours in queue, I finally got a bed at the hospital.

The day after I met with a neurologist. He diagnosed me with BPPV, loose crystals in the ear. After a few movements he got the crystals back. I have one to several weeks before I am 100% well. I'm still dizzy but the nausea is almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...