6.02.2019

I wish I could tell the future

I wish it would be well done domestic political work that strengthens our currency against the outside world and not the long-term fear of the ongoing trade war between the US and China.

Despite that, I'm going to take all the benefits I can of it. Every dividend that is credited to the account will be reinvested as soon as a purchase opportunity arises. I look forward to trading down the acquisition price.

I guess it is far from ATL but because I am a passive income investor and not a day trader my purchases are more long-term. I want to continue to replenish my money factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...