6.29.2019

I hope he can do miracle

Since we got young master Dewlar late in life, we decided that he would play golf.

Golf is an activity that young and old can play together. He hasn't been particularly fond of it until recently. Now he is so fond that he wants to go on a golf vacation. Because of the lack of time that comes with having children, I have not even held a golf club more than maybe 10 times in the last 13 years.

It is with delight mingled with terror I discovered that we are going away already in a couple of days. I have booked several private lessons throughout the weekend and I'm afraid this can only go badly.

It's always a competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...