6.15.2019

A little relief

I received the AGNC dividend earlier this week. I was hoping to save a little extra but 3 dental visits put an end to it. I had the hygienist on Monday, the dentist on Tuesday and dental regulation on Wednesday.

Last night I treated myself by investing the dividend. I bought a few NMFC. NMFC is one of the holdings I need to level out at Nordnet. I made a rough estimate of the cost to even out all holdings on Nordnet to an even hundreds. It remains about $12,000 today, if our currency becomes weaker or stock prices rise, my cost increases. Only the dividends from Nordnet holdings are reinvested in the Nordnet account.

This may take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...