6.23.2019

Stalking in a good way

Someone wrote that your list of holdings is your prey and by stalking them you will get them at the right time. That description is roughly simplified, but fair.

Both my husband and I stalk our preys. I do not know the reasons for it, but our approaches differ. Despite the completely different ways of searching for information, we often end up on exactly the same securities.

Given that we have been together for almost 25 years and how close we work, live and raise our son together, it is almost expected. We are equal but still different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...