6.10.2019

I'm in the lead...for now

As I have written before, my husband is much better than me when it comes to extra savings. This month I'm in the lead, at least for the moment.

I transferred a very small amount extra to my endowment insurance yesterday. Just to be in the lead. Unfortunately, the amount is too small to make any purchases. Almost all my dividends for June are paid out during the last 10 days of the month. The next weeks will be patience testing for me. I really need to equalize the dividends.

Then comes July. Currently my best month when it comes to dividends.

It's always a competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...