6.12.2019

My pride and joy

The offspring is our first and only child. He is a kind of "trial and error" child, due to no prior experience of any children.

At the moment, many young people are taking their IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Program) in our country. My son finishes in fifth grade at the end of the week and all he is talking about right now is when he takes his diploma.

Everyone says that his desire to study can disappear faster than my paycheck at a sale. I still intend to enjoy his, for the moment, desire to study now. For who knows if I get the chance in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...