6.18.2019

2 wrongs don't make 1 right

Strange how people do not see their own shortcoming, only others. I'm grateful to all the young people who cares for the environment and the climate.

What provokes me, however, is their inability to see their own impact on the environment and climate. How parks and squares look after their meetings is indescribable. Their quest for the latest fashions, the pursuit of the latest mobile phone, the shopping online with all the packaging and all this returning products around half the earth.

I'm definitely not better myself, but I see my shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...