10.31.2019

Dislikes that I do not have accumulated values ​​available

When we started investing in dividend shares, I had no idea that I would want to know what values ​​that make up our portfolio. All I wanted at that time was to start trading in shares so that I could receive dividends that I could reinvest and so on.

I have created a document that shows the proportion of invested capital, dividends and added value or reduction of our portfolio value. During the first few months, the bars will be a little difficult to interpret, but over time it will become clear.

The diagram below shows the development of our portfolio during October. I had to assume that the portfolio value as of July 31 is invested capital as I have no information on accumulated dividends and savings. The best outcome is that the blue pie piece is barely visible.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...