10.20.2019

Savings will be limited for the rest of the year

As we, to the great joy of my and the world's most perfect child, are going to celebrate Christmas in our home for the first time ever, planning is in full swing. The world's most perfect husband is not as impressed.

No savings other than reinvesting the dividend will hardly happen. I'm going all-in on Christmas presents for the son this year. Yesterday we bought the first Christmas presents of the year. I took out the Christmas bag and placed it in a corner. Thankfully, it's white and not particularly eye-catching. I think I'm the one most excited for all the Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...