10.04.2019

Equalization was all I tried to think about

Last night the world's most perfect child was away with a friend and played Dungeons & Dragons for the first time. To relieve the anxiety that the offspring is growing up far too quickly, I logged into the bank and bought some securities for the dividend that came in earlier this week.

After yesterday's acquisition, I still have 4 securities left at Nordnet to level out to even hundreds, GNL, GPMT, NHF and NMFC. That's about $1,500 total. After that, all dividends will be moved to Nordea for future purchases. The purchase yesterday was CIM & ORC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...