10.05.2019

For the first time ever

Last year we celebrated Christmas and New Year in Bangkok. It was just our little family. The holiday was absolutely fantastic except for the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day itself. The offspring and I had a very hard time bringing up the Christmas feeling in the tropics at a hotel as opposed to the world's most perfect husband who loved it.

This year, for the first time in my 49-year life, I will be celebrating Christmas Eve in my own home. Both my parents and in-laws, as well as my husband's sister, will be coming home to us. The world's most perfect child is indescribably happy. He has longed for years for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...