10.13.2019

A devilish mother

Tomorrow it is parent teacher conference at school. For the past two weeks, the world's most perfect child has asked me every day if I have booked any appointment for the parent teacher conference. The school first opened the time booking on Wednesday so when I had booked I informed him that on Monday it is time.

During Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays I have several times a day received small hints of things that may come up during these conversations. I know that the offspring is an ambitious student while also knowing that he is a pre-tween with all that it means. I'm convinced that the conversations will go well, but I'm not going to say that to Junior. I enjoy to see him sweating like a water pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...