10.24.2019

Young master Dewlar's chaos continues and I get cash

The offspring's week of hell continues and has been extended by two more tests tomorrow.

I myself have received dividends. Both yesterday and this morning I woke up to pleasing notifications. The dividends of BDCL, MPRL, REML and SMHD has been turned into real money in the account.

I bought both GPMT and NMFC and still have almost $1,500 unplaced. Tonight I will buy the last shares at Nordnet. I still have 30 GPMT left to buy. Thereafter, all holdings that can be traded are leveled to even hundreds.

It will be a real pleasure in the future to transfer all liquid funds to Nordea and avoid having to wait 36-24 months before I get back my foreign tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...