10.09.2019

Same same but different

Knowing that cultures can be very different is important to know. This applies to all cultures, including corporate cultures. Values, procedures, routines, computer systems and so on can vary widely between different companies. This means that many mergers, acquisitions etcetera more often become a costly rather than a saving.

A clear example of different corporate cultures is the difference between, for example, Nordnet and Nordea in terms of dividends. At Nordea, I receive the money and first the following day am I notified of which company the dividend is for. The same dividend at Nordnet takes about 2 days further compared to Nordea. It's no secret that I prefer Nordea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...