10.27.2019

If you want to be certain something gets done, do it yourself

We have assets in 3 banks. Different banks support different ways of providing information. Ideally, I would like to merge these three banks into one. Since this is beyond my control, I've had to do the next best thing, create all the features myself.

Now we have all, at the moment, the information we want. Since I'm not a professional Google Sheets user, I have about fifteen different documents now. Someday I have to find out how and learn how to compile all the information to one document and create a web page for our own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...