10.26.2019

What is wrong with today's children?

Even if my son is perfect, there is a trait he has that I do not understand. Many of our friends' children are the same. When I was a kid, there was no chance I could stay away from the Christmas presents. Although my parents hid the presents, I found them and managed to open and reseal them many times. Without leaving any traces. The best were the Christmas presents with glossy paper, they were the easiest to open.

My son, on the other hand, does not show the slightest sign of interest in wanting to squeeze and feel the presents. My husband is still hiding my Christmas presents, at his workplace. He doesn't even take them home. Unsportsmanlike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...