5.28.2023

Available parking spaces might become a future problem

For full transparency, I am politically very far from the Green Party and its politics.

I am fully aware that the world must reduce its need for fossil-free energy and therefore I am a supporter of nuclear power and other planable fossil-free energies. In my opinion, one of the ways to get there is to increase the construction of nuclear power plants and shut down coal power plants. Especially in Sweden, which is not located on a fault zone.

I guess the Green Party and its supporters will be happy to hear that the Swedes have "parked" the car. What they choose NOT to see is that as car ownership decreases, so will tax revenues. Tax revenues that are vital if Sweden is to be a country with extensive welfare and a major donor of aid.

This time it's the car, next time it will be something else. Some politicians completely lack the ability to see the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...