5.06.2023

If I had a time machine

There is not much I regret and would try to change, but if I had a time machine and could travel back in time, there are a few stop I would make.

One thing I regret is not starting to buy stocks sooner. My husband had already started when I met him but it took many years before I transitioned from designer bags and shoes to stocks.

Even if I could travel back to my 20-year-old self, I doubt I'd be able to convince my younger self to forgo a pair of designer bags in favor of buying stocks. Even today, I have a weakness for bags and shoes.

The value of his stock purchases have performed better than my designer bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...