5.21.2023

Less work, longer days

In our store, it is noticeable that the Swede has had increased living costs. Previously, there were a smaller number of people who openly complained about the costs. Nowadays there are considerably more.

For example, they increasingly buy the cheaper option, unlike in the past when everyone always wanted the best.

During the years 1990-1994, Sweden underwent a major banking, financial and property crisis. Even though I was 22 years old, I didn't really understand the scale of that crisis. So even though this recession is milder, I understand more and therefore this one feels worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...