5.01.2023

The rain doesn't stop them

My little man is still at the theme park even though it has been raining all day. I topped up his card properly before he left this morning to avoid extra toppings during the day.

My phone lights up more than a Christmas tree with all the notifications I get from the bank due to all the card purchases he makes. If he continues like this I will have to top up the card before he gets home otherwise the offspring will have no money for the bus fare home.

According to other (mainly girl) moms, Junior is relatively low maintenance compared to his classmates so it doesn't matter if he spends a little money as long as he's having fun.Which we will find out when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...