5.07.2023

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror

For full transparency, I am politically very far from the Green Party and detest their double standards.

When their Swedish party leader attended COP26 in Glasgow 2021, he had to fly because quote "doesn't fit my calendar and commitments in any other way" unquote.

It made me despair when I realized that I am actually living exactly the way all the reprehensible Green Party members want us to live. I would be their perfect poster boy.

We drive the car minimally, less than 1000 miles per year. Hardly use municipal transport but mostly walk. Rarely buy new clothes, when I do I buy high quality that lasts a long time. Haven't flown once in the last three and a half years.

Luckily, the whole family has private healthcare and junior goes to private school. Two things that the Green party hates like the plague. Hopefully that disqualifies me as an aspirant as a member of the Green Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...