5.01.2023

Here we go again

Today, the offspring is going with 2 of his friends to Stockholm's only amusement park, admittedly during the day, but I am still worried that they will encounter criminals.

Unfortunately, I have had confirmation that my concerns for YMD's safety are clearly not unfounded. There have been so many robberies and robberies with strong elements of mistreatment of young people in Sweden that generation Z has unfortunately been nicknamed "generation prey".

The older junior gets the more time he will spend with his friends outside the home which means this is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...