5.05.2023

This time of year I always get a little extra grumpy

Our companies have different financial year-ends, which means that there are different dates for when the income declaration must be received by the Tax Agency. Today I completed and submitted the income tax returns for the last two of our companies.

Our private income tax returns have already been submitted. In addition to doing my husband's and son's returns, I also help my parents and my uncle with theirs.

In addition to this income tax, we also pay additional taxes, such as special excise duties plus all goods and services are subject to 25% value added tax. On these additional taxes, such as energy tax, fuel tax, alcohol tax, tobacco tax and more, we also pay value added tax of 25%. Which means in practice that we pay tax on tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...