5.12.2023

It will be a good month

The group of companies that deliver in June is getting bigger and bigger. The latest company to come forward is Owl Rock Capital Corporation Common Stock (ORCC).

ORCC makes a supplemental dividend of ¢6 with a payment date of June 15, 2023.

Since I "must" set all dividends for the entire year for my forecast, I use a "straight line dividend" based on the latest information I have available for all concerned companies. This means that in addition to the previously mentioned four factors, I have another fifth factor that affects the difference between my forecast and the actual outcome. The clearer these external variables become, the more satisfied I am with my forecast.

That makes me appreciate all the extra dividends a little extra as they soften the fall between forecast and outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...