5.17.2019

He still surprises me

The sale of our golf sets make me want to sell more things we don't use. Not only for the money, I am a "less is more" person. My husband is a completely different personality. He likes things, many things.

Being in a relationship means compromises. IRL it means I decide, with one exception. He likes big, heavy English wood furniture. Because I know how much he likes that kind of furniture, I didn't fight him when he found a desk and chair 4 years ago.

Imagine my surprise when he said last week that he was tired of them and wondered if we would replace them.

Now it's time to make hay while the sun shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...